Saturday, March 17, 2012

One of my favorites I C King Park

 I C King park is one of my favorites.  Its close to UT, Maryville, Knoxville and my office.  I took the Heart walkers there and we got in lots of steps.  We are doing the Active 8 program thru Knox County health dept and met at the lower main entrance off Alcoa Hiway.   If you head out the trail and keep going right you will stay on easy lower lake trail for about a mile.  There are 3-4 other trails up higher on this side but most stay low next to the water.  AFter about a mile you come to a pretty bridge that leads over to the bigger side of the park.  Here the lake trail goes about 2 miles further and there are three hills that have trails that go up and around but all come back down to the lower lake trail.  I stayed low with my little guy Rocky (yorkie 5 pds) and a few of our crew.  Some attacked a few hills along the way 

No comments:

Post a Comment