Monday, January 23, 2012

Missy Kane's Fundraising Page

Missy Kane's Fundraising Page

Hey guys here is the page you can log onto and vote for me for Local Dancing with Stars competition
Or you can go to www.etch.com and click on the dancing page as you might want to vote for a couple of us etc?  As it all goes to good cause ETn childrens Hospital

If anyone is friends w/ my husband Jim Bemiller (on FB)  you can also laugh hysterically at a post on his facebook page as my 5th grader (unknowing to me!!!) filmed me practicing with my imaginary dance partner last night.    I look like a senile old lady shuffling around "home" w/ imaginary friend?   I don't know whether to choke her or applaud her ingenuity to figure out how to film that while I thought she was playing a game.

It makes for a good laugh.   maybe if I'm as "smart" as gracie I'll add it to this blog


No comments:

Post a Comment